Lifeline WA has developed and delivered a range of custom online and face to face workshops, from 1-hour toolbox mental health talks to in-depth suicide training for frontline staff.
- Domestic and family violence awareness for the workplace
- Mental health awareness including signs to look out for and how to start a conversation with a colleague or friend
- Responding and preventing challenging behaviours
- Recovery oriented practice
- R U OK day talks
- Stress, resilience and self care
- Unconscious bias
Costs are competitive, and discounts are available for not-for-profit organisations.
To book a course or make an enquire about any training with Lifeline WA please complete the enquiry form, we will get back to you within 48 hours.
For general enquiries, please contact - email@example.com