We could not do our vital life-saving work without the support of our community and we grateful to employees at various organisations for raising funds and awareness for Lifeline WA.
There are various ways that employees can support Lifeline WA through their workplace and these include:
- Workplace Giving (Donating part of salary to Lifeline WA)
- Employee matched giving (Organisation match employee donation)
- Workplace fundraising events (Morning teas, BBQs and dress down days are fun ways to raise funds)
- Donating a percentage of product sales to Lifeline WA
- In-kind services or products (I.e. donating office space or pro-bono services)
If you are interested in supporting Lifeline WA as part of your organisation, please email our Fundraising Team at email@example.com or call 08 9261 4444.