Lifeline WA provides a wide range of crisis support, suicide prevention services as well as face-to-face counselling services and programs.
- Telephone Crisis Support - 13 11 14
- Online Crisis Chat
- Counselling Services that provide affordable, confidential, face-to-face counselling for separated parents, or those who are bereaved.
- Training programs that increase understanding of suicide prevention and mental health within the community and workplace.
- Information and resources for help seekers and caregivers.
- Lifeline WA’s Community Visitors Scheme (CVS) aims to help to improve the social and mental wellbeing of lonely and isolated older people in our community.
- DBTeen: Mental wellbeing skills groups for young people and families
Lifeline WA Training
Lifeline WA offers a range of interactive and customisable training products from awareness sessions through to 2-day courses.
Topics include effective communication skills, suicide prevention, mental health and illness, and domestic and family violence. Our clients include corporate, government and community organisations.
Thoughts of suicide are common. One in five Australians experience a mental illness in any year. Family and domestic violence is a major issue that affects people of all ages and backgrounds. Lifeline WA trainers speak openly, accurately, and safely about these topics to address myths and expand understanding.
Increase skills and confidence
We provide practical skills and communication techniques to respond appropriately to encountered situations, including when and how to involve other supports. Increase
confidence and readiness to know what to do and say. Participants often say, “everyone should do this course”.
Mentally healthy workplaces
For every dollar spent on successfully implementing an appropriate action, such as training in mental health first aid, an average of $2.30 in benefits is gained by the organisation. Our workshops highlight the importance of wellbeing maintenance, encourage early help seeking, and provide tools and resources that assist professional and personal life.
You can contact us at email@example.com or 08 9261 4444.
To receive information on upcoming training and workshops, sign up for our Lifeline WA Training newsletter here.