Lifeline WA delivers training for corporate, government and community organisations on topics including:
- Domestic and family violence
- Effective communication skills
- Mental illness
- Mental wellbeing and self care
- Suicide prevention
- Custom courses
Talk to us if you have a smaller group.
You can find more information on our workshops in the links below.
Lifeline WA offers a range of flexible delivery methods for our workshops.
- A laptop
- A reliable internet connection
- A webcam (built in or plug in)
- Speakers and a microphone (built in, or plug in like a headset)
We are currently delivering face to face training, provided that physical distancing and room capacity requirements can be met.
For general enquiries, please email email@example.com