Connecting with Yourself and Others During COVID recognises the sustained stressful and uncertain time that WA workplaces and communities are experiencing. We apply our Look Out, Listen and Link Up guide to having conversations about COVID-19 and its current impacts. Participants also identify their own signs of stress and build a personalised plan of practical coping strategies.
- 2 hour workshop
- Face-to-face or interactive virtual delivery
- 10 - 25 participants per workshop
All employees for basic skills for peer-to-peer conversations and strategies for self-care.
- Look out for general signs of poorer mental wellbeing in yourself and others
- Discuss additional stressors related to COVID-19
- Have a check-in conversation with a colleague and apply listening skills
- Link up to further supports
- Create a personalised plan to identify personal signs of stress early and take appropriate action
- Know how Lifeline can help when you need extra support or are concerned about someone you know