Lifeline WA have trainers accredited to deliver this LivingWorks product. Since its development in 2006, safeTALK has been used in over 20 countries around the world.
safeTALK is a half-day alertness workshop that prepares anyone over the age of 15, regardless of prior experience or training, to become a suicide-alert helper.
Most people with thoughts of suicide don’t truly want to die but are struggling with the pain in their lives. Through their words and actions, they invite help to stay alive. safeTALK-trained helpers can recognize these invitations and take action by connecting them with life-saving intervention resources, such as caregivers trained in ASIST (link to LWA website ASIST page).
- Presentations and guidance from a LivingWorks registered trainer
- Access to support from a local community resource person
- Powerful audiovisual learning aids
- The simple yet effective TALK steps: Tell, Ask, Listen, and KeepSafe
- Hands-on skills practice and development
For further information please visit the LivingWorks website.
To book a course or make an enquiry about any training with Lifeline WA please click the enquiry form button and complete the prompts, we will get back to you within 48 hours. For general enquiries, please email email@example.com